Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Sunrise of a New day...

I am so excited to start this blog. I hope I can keep this going :) Right out of college and starting this crazy journey I have so many moments I want to hold onto and this might just be the way. This time and blog will a way for me to put words to my sweet surrender of every step i take with my savior. Ever been a place in your life, that your convinced is the beginning/midde (at best) of something great? Well, thats where I am. Everyday of my life carries so many smiles, memories, struggles, lessons, stories, and I just cant wait to see what happens next.



  • Right now, I am living in South Carolina. I work as an office manager at a communications company and needless to say this is NOT where i thought i would be right out of college. I have always had this underlining theme or calling to stay out of the regular 9-5 job. I just ache to work with people, to make each day count, and to do something each week that I know the Lord has cleared a path for.

  • This past year has been a "oh my goodness what do you REALLY want me to do with my life God" kind of year. haha. Leaving college was not the transistion i expected. A ministry opportunity did not pan out... the job search... whoa... and um all my friends are in different states... hmmm this is different. So thus began a huge search of why the Lord has me here and how do I prepare my heart for what He has planned for me.

  • you know, when you are trying to put your thoughts together on who you are and who your creator wants you to be... wow can that be overwhelming. Where to start? what are your passions? you know, one time i was sitting next to a woman on a plane, and she suggested you right down the top THIRTY things of your heart every month for 6 months. Without looking back each month, after the 6th, compare the lists. Your list themes are the topics of passions of your heart... run with it. Those could be goals, people, dreams, tasks. Hmmmm. maybe she has something there. Does the Lord allow our deepest desires to dwell inside of us, and can he use tasks like the one suggested so that we can recognize the passion of our hearts and lay them at His feet?

  • well, thats me for now... until next time

  • -wb

No comments:

Post a Comment